The rooms at bed and breakfast are spacious and bright, decorated in a characteristic style, peculiar tradition of the ancient houses in Firenze and some other places in Tuscany: every room has wooden-beam ceiling and cotto (typical Tuscan floor). The size of the bedrooms is very generous: the areas vary from 22 to 26 sqm (bathrooms excluded), the height is about 3.50 m, thus obtaining rooms with volumes from 75 to 95 cubic meters, lit with large windows that let all the light of a fourth floor.
Each of the 5 rooms is furnished in a different elegant way (while keeping the same services) and has the name of a very important historical character who left his mark in Firenze (as in Italy and the world): Dante, Michelangelo, Leonardo, Galileo, Giotto.
Every room is equipped with digital lcd TV, telephone, Internet (Wi-Fi and LAN), in-room safe to store valuables (even a laptop) and private bathroom. Linen, towels and courtesy service are provided. The air conditioning and heating are adjustable and there are double glazing windows to improve the thermal and acoustic insulation.
Features in each bedroom:
- king size bed cm 190 x 160 - inches 75 x 63 (by default)
- twin beds cm 190 x 80 - inches 75 x 31.5 (on demand)
- cot for small children or babies (on demand)
- private bathroom with large shower
- linens and towels provided
- adjustable air conditioning / heating system
- free internet connection (Wi-Fi and LAN)
- digital terrestrial color TV (DTV)
- large safe in suite (also for laptop/tablet)
- daily cleaning / room resetting
- double glazing for improved thermal and acoustic insulation
- no smoking rooms
The bathrooms are modern and comfortable, tiles are in light botticino stone with darker details. Besides all the normal services, they are equipped with large shower and hairdryer.