The calendar informs in real time about availability and notes.
Prices are refered to the room per overnight stay (example: 100 euros for a double room means 50 euros per person) breakfast and taxes are included. Prices are indicative and they may change for special events or particular promotions. Private bathroom in each room.
In certain periods 1 overnight stays are not accepted, especially during weekend, Festivity, holidays in Italy or Firenze and special events
We recommend you book well in advance in periods where there are holidays, various festivals, events such as the Firenze Marathon, Calcio storico fiorentino final Match in Santa Croce Square, fireworks show along the river Arno and Pitti Immagine fashion event and on the following days:
- New Year's Day, January 1st
- Epiphany, January 6th
- Saint Valentine, February 14th
- Holy Monday
- Festa della Liberazione, April 25th
- Festa del Lavoro, May 1st
- Festa della Repubblica, June 2nd
- Firenze Patron Saint John, June 24th
- Feast of the Assumption, August 15th
- Halloween, October 31st
- Hallowmas, November 1st
- Immaculate Conception, December 8th
- Christmas Eve, December 24th
- Christmas, December 25th
- Santo Stefano, December 26th
- New Year's Eve, December 31st
Calendar may not be updated, please contact us to check the current availability.